Monday, August 22, 2005

The first post

Well, at this time I don't have a ton to report on the crocheting front. I am feverishly working on my second dishcloth; the first is finished... but not up to par. There is a story about all this, which I will post when I have photos. Believe me, it fully demonstrates how good (read: bad) I am at following instructions. I can only hope I have learned my lesson from all this (oh, I have, I have!). So "Symphony in Yellow," as I had fondly dubbed it, is no longer in my good graces. Hopefully, "Fiddler's Green" will not be royaly screwed up/"out of tune".

And yes, I am a cheeseball for naming my crocheting creations.

Also, I can't wait to be matched up with my Secret Pal! I just stumbled on the SP6 links while surfing the crochet blogs out there (which, btw, are written by some very funny, talented women), and signed up almost instantly. Sounds tre cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home