Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dishcloth Number Two...

.. or as we like to call it, Symphony in Yellow, Part Two... is coming along very nicely. I'm a little over a third of the way done. It is a shell pattern (sc with 2 hdc) and very pretty. I was having trouble at first, not with the pattern, but with my first row after the chain. I completely suck at counting stitches in the chain, apparently. Skipping them is even worse! I started and ripped this bad boy out about 4 times. Called my mom for a whine/words of inspiration... and got it right the next time I tried. Yeah, me!

I also went to Michael's on Saturday and bought yarn for a scarf and sock patterns. Why am I so obsessed with creating socks? I have dreams about it. Not really.

Ok -- I lied. I do.

Finally, I have found out my true nature in life, courtesy of the fine people at Quizila.

You are Merino Wool.
You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted.
You love to be comfortable and warm from your
head to your toes.

What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by http://quizilla.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Hooker said...

HI there....thanks for visiting my blog. You asked how hard I thought the crochet sock pattern was and I will tell you it's sooooo simple. I've never made a sock in my life and it was easy for me. I used this pattern, http://crochetme.com/issue_1/socks_in_shoes.html

Give them a go....oh and btw....your dishcloth looks great!!!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home