Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back to the grindstone

The picture that sums up my vacation the best:



AAAAHHHHH.... Cape-y. :-) I could also post pictures of lazy days curled up with books (finished two), wading on the sand bars, sipping cups of coffee on the porch in the morning, a bit of knitting.... Sounds incredibly relaxing, no? Well, I may be neglecting the massive amount of driving, the family wedding, and the wild cramming in of visits to friends! It's called selective reporting on my part. :-)

I also visited this store in Eastham and bought some of this yarn as a vacation treat to myself. Mmmm... yarn.

(And thank you all for your kind birthday wishes! I had a lovely day!)

1 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Welcome back! You had a wonderful vacation time! The Nacked Sheep is cool! ;)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home