Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Excuses, excuses

I am a lazy, lazy blogger. I apologize to all. It’s just that work/life has been pretty busy.... but not with things worthy of being blogged about. Working 12-hours days? Fascinating, if you like to hear me whine. Family BBQ? Fun, if you happen to know my oh-so-weird-but-lovely-and-quirky family. If you don’t, the stories just sound like we are certifiable. (Well, maybe we are, but that is neither here nor there.) Books read? Well.... I am reading and enjoying Kafka on the Shore.... but did you see the first question? It has really caused my reading rate to plummet. Perhaps an update on the Under the Hoodie sweater? Scroll down to the last post. See the picture? Now add another 10 inches to it. Awe-inspiring, no?

There is something I should have blogged about days ago, though. I received a completely out of the blue, totally unexpected, made me incredibly happy gift (click here to see) .... now, the uber-kind-and-way-cool-person who sent me this is not looking for public thanks, of course (in fact, I had to really strain my brain cells to confirm it was her!), but you all should drop in on Sara and say hi and tell her she rocks. :-)

And one last thing... my way bad (Ha! Look at the way I mangle the English language!) blogging is going to continue for a bit. The hubby and I are going on vacation from the 9th to the 18th. We will be hitting CT, Cape Cod, and Maine and are so. looking. forward. to. it. Hopefully, when I get back, I’ll have tales of knitting completed, books read, and salt air enjoyed!

2 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Sounds like a nice vacation!

6:53 AM  
Blogger LG said...

Happy vacation!!!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home