Monday, July 31, 2006

In-law visit = no knitting content

That's my new equation. :-) And while it was wonderful (especially for my husband) to have them visiting, it also means that I haven't finished my mitts yet or started anything new. And (most horrific of all) it also meant that I couldn't go to the Yarn Harlot's reading yesterday, even though I really, really, really wanted to. Sigh.

If my husband ever has any doubts as to the depth of my love, this should prove it!

But. I did do a little escapist reading... I bought and finished Scandal in Spring, the final book in the Wallflower quartet. I enjoyed it, but thought it was the weakest of the four. The 'scandal' really wasn't that scandalous and the other characters acceptance of the 'scandal' was ludicrous. Didn't really fit with the times. Oh well... it was a pleasant diversion. And I admit to wanting to read the upcoming book with Rohan in it (briefly mentioned in Devil in Winter, my fave of the bunch). Talk about summer reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Yours is true LOVE! ;)

11:38 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

But you thought about knitting though, right? that kinda counts. It's kinda like the eating chocolate, but retaining no calories from it. See. . .

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home