Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am not dead!

Just really, really busy. So busy, in fact, that little progress has been made in all things yarn related. So nothing to cry about or sigh about (Thank you all for the good advice, by the way! It's good to know that I am not alone!) or triumph about. And the busy-ness should continue past the 4th of July, so there won't be much to report on for awhile (well, except all my lovely vacations... to Mackinac Island... and Traverse City... and to the U.P. next weekend... lots o' driving!).

I will be reading your blogs, of course. And when I have something worth reporting on, Yarn Over will be exciting once more! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Have tons of fun!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger LG said...

You made me smile with the title! ;)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home