Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blue feet and a bruised behind?

I can add another FO to the list (the...er... imaginary list I keep in my head...cuz I don't actually keep a list...er... ok, I do! I am all list-making and anal. Sorry.)! So Fuzzy Feet are off the needles and felted. I am very happy with the way they turned out (except the toes, which are a little wonky, but still not bad for the first attempt). Each FF didn't take a terribly long time and they were a great intro to sock-making.

Here are the Fuzzy Feet pre-felting:


And post-felting:


And on my hubby's feet (though still wet and uncomfortable):



Ahhhh... fuzzy goodness! :-)

And on to a completely unrelated issue. Such as the fact that I went bike riding the last two nights for the first time since I was 12. And. Let me tell you. My tush is paying the price for it! Ouch! :-) It's fun, though. My hubby and I are just biking around the neighborhood right now, since I am majorly out of shape. I was puffing and wheezing after 3 miles tonight. But I hope we continue biking, because I know I will eventualy get into shape... if my behind cooperates!

4 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Those fuzzy feet are sooo awesome! I really love the way you switched the colors around. I may have to make a pair one of these days (even though I said I won't make socks--however, I think those are not really sock-ie, more slipper-ie). Keep on truckin' sister, your tush will come around.

8:15 AM  
Blogger LG said...

I´m reading all I missed last month... and here you have so many news! First, I LOVE the shrug! Congrats for your first crocheting pupil! And looking how nice you did the felting, now I want to try it too (I´ve never did it yet)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Love the Fuzzy Feet! They turned out great. Looks like a perfect fit! And ditto on the biking, it always takes me a week to get my tush and lungs used to rides.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Oh! I miss bike riding. For now.

Will we see you at Knit-In tomorrow?! Let me know if you need more info! :)

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home