Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Progress

Is slowly but surely being made on the Spider Shrug. See*:



And a bit of a close up of the stitch pattern:



Now just the cuffs to crochet... and then attaching them... and then blocking... and then the seaming...

... and I might be able to wear this by Winter! LOL

* By the way, I am aware that my sleeves have slightly different shapes. I have no idea how this happened. I am hoping that when I seam them it will just disappear. Please don't disabuse me of this notion!

2 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Wow, that looks really good! I can't wait to see it seamed up and on...The sleeve thing will totally disappear.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That spider stitch is tricky. So far you shrug looks great and I'm sure it will look fa-boo when done. :)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home