Monday, May 01, 2006

I....?

Sorry for the complete slacker-ness about updating my blog lately. I actually have been crocheting nearly everyday, but the "pics in progress" just aren't very exciting.

I swiped this meme from Sue's blog. Until I have better content, it will have to do!

I AM: a Medical Editor, wife, daughter, sister, friend, cousin, bibliophile, Ireland-obsessed, yarn-obsessed, flamingly liberal Democrat.
I WANT: another cup of coffee.
I WISH: I could see my friends more often.
I HATE: shopping (for groceries or clothes... blech!)
I MISS: summer vacations while in school.
I FEAR: kids.
I HEAR: co-workers chatting in the hall.
I WONDER: why people watch so much TV?
I REGRET: that it took me such a long time to meet my husband!
I AM NOT: very outgoing.
I DANCE: to cheesy 80s music.
I SING: only to Beatles in the car.
I CRY: occassionally. I am not a very crying-type of person.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: understanding of my parents’ decisions as divorced adults.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: crochet and knit goodies.
I WRITE: book reviews for Curled Up With A Good Book.com. Haven’t done it in awhile, though.
I CONFUSE: discrete and discreet. Shhh... don’t tell anybody.
I NEED: to visit the dentist.
I SHOULD: update my blog on a more regular basis.
I START: too many patterns.
I FINISH: every book I read.
I TAG: anyone that wants to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home