Sunday, March 26, 2006

The beauty of blocking: a picture story

I think my little picture-story tells the whole tale on this one:




Now, I do wish this scarf could be a little longer... but I ran out of yarn! And since I bought it in CT... the best I could do was block the heck out of it and hope for the best. The positive: I will now be able to wear this. The negative: it was intended for my husband... and there is no WAY this bad boy would go around his neck. Ah well. At least it will be worn (and it will... I LOVE the colors and the pattern. I am almost glad it ended up being mine! LOL!)

I have many more important updates ("Books read! Shrone-ness proclaimed! All on your 11 o'clock news!"), but I am pooped so it will have to wait until tomorrow. When I will hopefully have my new yarn order... mmm.. yarn...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tandi said...

Cute scarf! It's amazing what blocking can do!

12:01 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Strech that scarf! if only we could block ourselves the same way, alas.
~ DAWN

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home