Monday, March 06, 2006

Bear with me, people...

Crocheting content: none
Why: I have been sucked into this book, all 650 pages of it. As I was telling my husband, any book that features undead librarians is a must read and I simply cannot put it down.
When will the hook, needles, and yarn return?: As soon as I finish devouring The Book. I am thinking I have another two or three days on it. That is, if I don’t stay up all night to finish it, which I was tempted to do last night. The hubby talked me out of it (like talking a jumper down from a ledge... cuz, ya know, I have work and dishes and life to attend to today), but I’m not sure how successful he will be tonight.
Amount of guilt over unfinished yarn projects: It was high, but it is waning. Because, The Book, people. It will not let me go!

Must...finish... book....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's a good book! :) I had to start it this weekend because I left the book I'm currently reading here at work. :( I only got about 2 pages in though, because I really didn't want to read another book - I wanted the one I was currently in the middle of reading! lol

4:26 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

I MUST be the slowest reader, ever! I will definately check this book out (of course I need to get through the one I'm into now, and you know what it is. . .)
~ DAWN

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog

Did you visit my blog???

Have a nice day

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home