Monday, March 20, 2006

Honestly, I have been yarning!** (edited again***)

Here's the proof (even if they are NOT finished):


The blue scarf is my first non-dishcloth knit project. I love the yarn's colors and like the pattern (which is really easy to remember: k1, yo, k2tog). But, I am just a slow newbie knitter, so I have been working on this forever!

The bottom brown crocheted bit is the very beginning of a Garnstudio sweater pattern. Actually, their pattern is for a dress... but I am hoping to modify it into a sweater! We'll see if my math skills actually exist... or if this will be heading to the frogpond! :-)

Finally, I have been accorded quite an honor. The Shrone has asked that I nominate myself for honorary Shrone status! How cool is that? I have yet to fill out the form (I want to give it the thought and attention it deserves) but I have been feeling very hip all weekend because of it! LOL

** Blogger and Photobucket have gone insane. My photo was first huge and blurry and now it is tiny and unviewable. I will try and edit this again when the internet is not out to get me.
***Ok, I think I have fixed it? Blogger seems to be non-insane now. Keep your fingers crossed....

4 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Seriously, I think Blogger is having a spasm. It's taking a long time to load anything this morning. Harrumph.

10:01 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I've been having BOTH blogger and photobucket issues too! So dang frustrating, you know? You know. Anyway, I'm sure your math skills will service you well. Good luck on your dress to sweater modification adventure!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Cute scarf! That is really cool yarn. I won't even go into my Blogger issues. It's been crazy lately.
I love Garnstudio's designs! Can't wait to see how it progresses.

8:35 AM  
Blogger LG said...

Your yarn is beautiful! Pretty colors!
I am having the same problems with Blogger and Photobucket!!! I get very impatient after waiting and waiting without results!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home