Thursday, March 30, 2006

This is how a stash is born

Honestly. I just stopped into my LYS for size 13 knitting needles. That was it. But. They were having a sale. I had to look (really, how could I not look?). A 50% off sale. That's HALF OFF, peeps! So, I walked out of the store with this:



Five balls of Rowan Cotton Rope. I have no intended project for this. But it was $3.50 a ball ~ normally $7. Honestly... I would have been losing money by not buying it.

At least, that is what I told my husband.

6 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

*insert maniacal laugh here*

Ah, another one is brought into the fold...

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL there you go, gotta be a crafter and a crafy consumer you know

9:57 AM  
Blogger LG said...

I would have done EXACTLY the same as you did! Not buying a good sale is loosing money! You'll find a nice project to use it, I love the color you chose!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Ah yes, the half-off sale. I have lost many a square foot of storage space to the half-off sale.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Well, you've sure convinced me!! You shoulda been a lawyer with such good arguments and proof, LOL

9:46 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

What a find! I have the same amount of that same yarn, only in olive, that I haven't decided what to do with yet. Can wait to see what it becomes!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home