Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm in love

Have you all seen this site? Check it out (and have your PayPal accounts handy!):

Destash

I think I will make this one a regular visit on my blog rotation. It will, at the very least, teach me some self-control!

Sorry I have not been blogging or commenting much lately (though I assure you, I have been reading your blogs). I had a nice, long 4-day weekend where I resolved not to even look at a computer. And the weather was soooooooo nice (spring has finally sprung in Michigan) that I spent much of my time outdoors. But I did get some sweet Easter gifts from my hubby and mother-in-law, which I will be taking pics of soon so we can all drool over them together. :-)

Now go help those fellow bloggers destash. You know you want to...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Jen!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home