Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A question and a meme

Ok, technically I wasn’t tagged for this meme, but I am a little light on yarn content. I have made good progress on the second Fuzzy Foot but am sparing you all the boring progress shots. Actually, here’s a knit-question that I hope somebody has an answer to: The directions for joining the toe say to “graft toe” together. My handy-dandy Knitting for Dummies book doesn’t explicitly state what this means... I am assuming that it is either the Kitchener Stitch or a 3-needle bind-off? I used the 3-needle bind-off on the first FF and it worked fine, but I was wondering if there is a standard toe graft technique that I should be using in the future?

Anywho. I saw this meme at Sue’s and it felt like a nice, mid-week “I need to make a list of something” type of thing:

5 Things in my fridge:
Leftover Pizza House Pizza
Leftover grape salad from Memorial Day
Cranberry juice
Onions
Hummus

5 Things in my car:
Garbage v 2.0 CD
Plain ol’ garbage!
City maps of Kalamazoo, Detroit, and Ann Arbor
Diet Mountain Dew that the hubby refused to drink
Sunglasses

5 Things in my purse:
Wallet
4 types of lip product
ID badge for work
Stamps
Wedding pic of me and hubby

5 Things in my closet:
Crates full of purses
Shoes, shoes, and shoes
Hidden treats when a holiday is approaching
Extra hangars
Box of wedding mementoes that I swear will be put into a scrapbook. Someday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Oh my gosh, I just saw your comment on Everything is Illuminated over on my Creative Books blog (how lame is that?) Anyway, thanks for stopping by (way back in September). Do I know you from Ann Arbor Knit In?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

We meet on Tuesdays at Sweetwaters on Washington. Although we're trying to pick a second day of the week, 'cos Kate (she of 4 Obsessions) can't show on Tuesdays.

10:49 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I found a good tute on grafting:

http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/socks.html

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home