Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Bookish Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen of My Recent Reads


To be more precise, my last 13 reads. As I mentioned in my last Thursday 13, I keep an Excel spreadsheet of every book I read. So here are the last 13 books I have read (and up slightly early, since the list is on my home computer so I can’t post at work):

1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
2. Kafka on the Shore by Murakami Haruki
3. The Nursing Home Murder by Ngaio Marsh
4. Died in the Wool by Ngaio Marsh
5. Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
6. Scales of Justice by Ngaio Marsh
7. Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
8. Pardonable Lies by Jacqueline Winspear
9. The Accidental Tourist by Ann Tyler
10. Kon-Tiki by Thor Heyerdahl
11. Last Ditch by Ngaio Marsh
12. Photo Finish by Ngaio Marsh
13. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding

The high amount of Ngaio Marsh has to do with a recent trip to Aunt Agatha’s (the best used mystery book store ever!).

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




7 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

From your list I read #13 in English. And yesterday I´ve finished -translated to Spanish- "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown. I liked it very much!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

Keeping a spreadsheet of the books you've read is a great idea. Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by. :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

I've seen the Bridget Jones' movie, but not read the book. I'll have to get on that!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

I have Scandal in Spring on my to-be-read pile, but it's been sitting there awhile. I have to finish another two books before I dive into that one.

I used to read Ngaio Marsh a long time ago...maybe I should again. (Side note: Ngaio is a great crossword puzzle answer. I always get that one in the NYT crosswords, and it makes my husband crazy.)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the Kite Runner

12:18 PM  
Blogger My Shoes said...

gosh! i have not ready any of those. a spreadsheet??? wow!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Several of those are on my "to be read" list. I love Helen Feilding's books!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home