Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Jen


Since this is my first Thursday Thirteen... here are some basics about me!

1. I am double-jointed.
2. I just celebrated my 29th birthday.
3. If I could eat Thai food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I would.
4. I met my husband in April 2004. We were engaged in June 2004. And married in February 2005.
5. I have a birthmark on my right elbow. My mom has one of the same size and shape on her ankle.
6. I don’t intend on having kids.
7. I love cats, but can’t have any because of my husband’s allergies.
8. I have kept an Excel spreadsheet since 2001 of all the books I have read. It has over 200 books on it right now.
9. I secretly resent all the knitters that don’t work. They have so many FOs!
10. I think Ann Arbor is the coolest place in Michigan and am thankful I live here.
11. I am still best friends with a girl I met in fifth grade.
12. I have been living in apartments and condos since I was 18; I can’t wait to own a house!
13. It was pretty hard for me to think of 13 things for this list!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. One Life Among the Many
2. Gone to Plaid
3. Caylynn’s Contemplations
4. Notes in the key of life
5. The Zeus Excuse
6. The Shrone



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie said...

Although you had a hard time thinking of your list, you made a very nice one!
Thanks for visiting my TT and have a great day!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

sorry I missed telling you "happy 29th!" :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. :) Nice to "meet" you. :) I don't intend on having kids either!

10:36 AM  
Blogger AR said...

I'm still bestfriends with a girl I met in 5th grade, too.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I like the idea of #8. I think I should sit down and do that sometime just so I can say I have a wealth of knowledge in my somewhat air-filled head! ;)

Terrific list, and thank you for listening to me.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Errr, visiting me!

Don't you just hate it when people talk to you while you post? You end up typing what they said. LOL!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Hey, welcome to the world of Thursday 13, and thanks for sharing some stuff about yourself!

My TT is up too...I have some special news. :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Hey, welcome to the world of Thursday 13, and thanks for sharing some stuff about yourself!

My TT is up too...I have some special news. :)

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to TT... I recently join this group too...

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home