Saturday, December 16, 2006

December dishclothes

I said I was going to cast on another garterlac dishcloth... and I did! Here it is:


When I was growing up, we always had knit dishclothes (from an elderly aunt). My mom doesn't really knit, so I think both of these are going to her for Christmas. They were fun little projects and I am glad I did them. FOs are always good in my book!

Working very sporadically (i.e., when I have a few seconds at work), I have made my way to level 19 on the Weffriddles (see last post for link). Sometimes I get them with my no problem and feel like the smartest person EVER, and sometimes I get stuck and even looking at the forums doesn't help and then I want to scream and punch the screen but I just can't stop. Hmmm... I might be a little addicted. And obsessive. :-)

I have a mountain of Christmas tasks that I need to finish this weekend (does anybody besides me dislike wrapping presents? I am so bad at it; they always look like a drunk chimp wrapped them.) but am feeling non-holiday-ish because it is SUNNY and WARM. It is Michigan in December. I want snow, darn it! (And don't quote me on that in about two months!)

2 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

This dishcloth pattern is addictive!

6:30 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

I have yet to tackle that dishcloth but love it everytime I see it. I don't mind wrapping gifts, it's finding the table space to do it. I have to clear a path for the paper to lay and that involves a mild form of housework. Yuck!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home