Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen + Yarn


Thirteen yarnish projects that I would like to make!


Of course, the chances of making all of these is slim to none. Not enough time... unless I quit my job and devote myself to all things yarny... oh that sounds nice!

1. Socks, socks, and more socks!
2. Snowflake Afghan (So Christmasy!)
3. Garterlac Dishcloth (Ok, this one is more likely than the others. Short and sweet.)
4. Ribby Cardi (If I ever become the world’s fastest knitter... maybe.)
5. Sizzle (Too quote Paris Hilton, “Hott!”)
6. Irish Hiking Scarf (My hubby would love this.)
7. Ivy (Why do I like wrap sweaters? Just do.)
8. Market Squares Bag (Because you can never have too many bags.)
9. More crocheted snowflakes (I have been working on these throughout the year, so it isn’t a total pipe dream.)
10. Something from Cool Crochet (I own the book. I should at least make one pattern from it!)
11. An Aran sweater for my hubby (completely dreaming on this one!)
12. A pair of these mitts for me instead of a gift for somebody else!
And this isn’t really yarn, but so cool! I must have!
13. Sublime stitching kits


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




6 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

i wouldn't mind that irish scarf myself!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

I like the Christmas afghan. :) I know how to crochet, but haven't done it in years. Seeing all those projects make me want to start again.

Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday. :)

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every year about this time, I start to aspire to various large crochet projects. And then I never get around to it and manage to eek out some crochet ornaments for Christmas instead.

Good luck on getting a couple of those done!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd use the blanket... heck I'd use any of them for a nice place to nap Can I come by and frustrate you while you are working?

11:48 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

All of these sound like lots of fun!

5:53 PM  
Blogger LG said...

I wish I could devote to all things yarny too! ;)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home