Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The black hole that is Ravelry

This is a drive-by posting to say a) Ravelry is awesome (though you all new that, didn't you?) b) there is no new knitting content and c) this is mainly because of a. When I have a breakthrough on the new addiction (like, when I stop clicking on every possible project and calculating if and when I can make it), I'll have some new sock pictures.

Maybe.

(Also, we watched All the President's Men last night as part of my Top 100 movie quest. I would place it on the So-So list, mainly because it had the most abrupt, disappointing ending ever, so it can't be on the Good list. Very entertaining up to then, though.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Ravelry is amazing, isn't it? I get lost there for hours. And hours. And hours.

Also - I'm right with you on ATPM. It's very long for such an abrupt ending, even though I knew what was going to happen!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Seriously, I lose like 5 hours of my life every time I log in to Ravelry. I don't mind, really, because I'm plotting to make all kinds of amazing projects.

All. Kinds.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home