Friday, September 28, 2007

What does fall taste like?

The week started sunny and in the mid-80s. And then, on Wednesday, we had a change of weather. Lovely, cool fall rolled in.... the high was 70 and it rained all day. I was in heaven. To celebrate, I made these chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, which I saw on Amy's blog. They are delish. They taste all nutmegy and clovey and gingery and are just perfect with a cup of coffee.



(The pic is not very blog-worthy, I know. It was the best I could do, given that I was scarfing muffins at the time!)

Two notes about the recipe: I made one modification and didn't use any whole wheat flour and it came out great. Also, it makes nearly 2 dozen muffins!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! Those look so good! Glad to see you back in blogland. :o)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home