Monday, March 05, 2007

Egads!

My hubby has made a confession. His much beloved Fuzzy Feet, knit last summer and worn nearly every night this fall and winter, have a hole! And not just a little spot that has worn out.... a big ol’ snag that has stretched and pulled and unraveled and is so monstrously ugly, I can’t bear to even photograph it. Boo hoo!

Like a good knit-hubby, he immediately requested a replacement pair... AND swore to take better care of them. Since I genuinely enjoyed knitting them, I will be starting a pair soon. I even have some garnet red Lopi in the stash that I think will felt up nicely.

But this time, I am making him take a vow that Fuzzy Feet v. 2.0 will last a bit longer!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a man, they are a version of socks. . . there is no hope. Lucky for him you are accomidating and he knows just what to do to get a replacement pair. Those are really nice. . .

2:38 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Those are awesome! Lucky guy getting a replacement pair...

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hall of shamer

12:24 PM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

Fiber trends has a felted clog pattern that is double thick on the bottom, just a thought. Also it's a quick knit!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home