Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yes, I still blog. Sometimes.

Ok, so it has been a billion and two years since I blogged. Dude. I have no excuse, except for the complete non-craftiness that has been happening in my world lately. But I have finally started a few small things, and taken a few pictures, AND moved my blog over to the new Blogger (which I was resisting out of sheer laziness on my part)... so here it goes!



First: Crocheted baby blanket, in white and yellow. This is for one of hubby's cousins who isn't expecting until August, so I have oodles of time to finish it. Thank goodness, too, because I am not enjoying changing colors every 3rd row! I think it will be sweet and non-gender-specific when it is done. And I really hoping the cousin doesn't find out she is preggers with twins!

Second: An embroidered tea towel from Sublime Stitches. Isn't that apple too cute? Considering that I have never done anything remotely like this except counted cross stitch when I was a kid, I think it is coming out ok. Just don't ask to see the back. :-)

Third: Hmmm.... no more photos.... so how about that tomorrow, February 26th, is the hubby and my two-year wedding anniversary? I can honestly say they have been the best two years ever... here's to many more. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a lovely day!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Beautiful baby blanket!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home