Sunday, October 28, 2007

The sock it to me sock: update

Progress has been slow but steady. I have finished the body, heel flap, turn, and am now working on the gusset decrease:


I love the heel flap for this pattern. It features a slipped stitch and looks great. You probably can't see it in this photo (which is very bad and I couldn't get my photo program to rotate it, so the whole photo shoot was a bit of a bust), but I'll try to get a good pic of it on the finished sock.

There isn't too much else to say about it at this point. I still love the pattern. I haven't had any disasters (knock on wood). I am actually going much faster than my first pair of socks. All in all, I am very happy with this sock so far. Let's hope it stays that way. :-)

ETA: I just got my Ravelry invite! I am LinknKnits (for my love of Zelda on the DS).... look me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home