Monday, November 19, 2007

FO: Fetchings

Yup, I wove in the ends tonight. These babies are done:


I actually would have finished a few days ago, except I goofed the picot bind off on the first Fetching. I didn't realize it until I was done, though, so after I finished the second one I ripped out the bad picot bind off and redid it the correct way. It didn't take long, but I was sorta dreading doing it and kept putting it off. The thing I did wrong on the picot bind off? Well... let's just say that when a pattern tells you to cast on one stitch using the cable cast on method, you should cast on one, not two. Two = an ugly nightmare.

Besides the picot boo-boo, these were a breeze and I would highly recommend this pattern to anyone. Surf on over to Knitty and get it (I'm too lazy to add the link)!

3 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

They look great! it is one of my favorite patterns. I opted Not to do the picot bindoff, even though it looks fancy. Too tedious for me.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! They look great, and I can just tell that they're very snuggly.

I'm also trying to figure out which University your sweatshirt is from!

10:27 AM  
Blogger LG said...

I queued them in my list! I´ll definitely try them next Fall! LOVE them!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home