Sunday, November 25, 2007

'Tis the season

I'm back! Betcha didn't even notice I was gone, huh? Well, I wasn't gone so much as crazy busy with Thanksgiving. Hubby and I hosted this year, and I am happy (and relieved!) to say everything was delish and came off without any major disasters. Horray for us!


So, it is tradition in our household to put up our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. We did yesterday and it looks great. Except.... I couldn't help noticing that there were no crocheted snowflake ornaments on it. Could it be? That last year, while I was crocheting my fingers to the bone so I could send snowflakes out in my Christmas cards, I neglected to make myself one? Apparently. What a flake I am (ha!). So I popped one out today while watching Simpsons reruns:

It is Number 57 from Leisure Arts' 99 Snowflakes. And now I think my tree is complete. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

How nice to start decking the house! I love this time of the year!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely snowflake! I usually put up the tree but I was in and mostly out of the house all weekend.

How did you like The Traveler? I'm having a hard time getting into it.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Pretty! It looks great on your tree. Did you starch it?

:)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home