Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fireworks! Giddy dancing! Gleeful chuckles!

What has caused this oh-so-merry outburst at the end of a long/boring day of work? My Secret Pal, of course! I came home to a box on my doorstep, that instantly brightened my day. Shall we see why?



In case you can't make out what all these goodies are, let me list them for you: a lovely yarn card, two sets of Red Heart hooks (in some funky colors, too!)(and I can't wait to try out the size P-- huge!), the Interweave Knits Crochet magazine (which looks fab), the Vogue Knitting on the Go, Crocheted Scarves book from my Wishlist (hurray!), and "A Book of Handy-Dandy Crochet Patterns" compiled by my Secret Pal. Is that not incredibly cool????

Seriously, SP. You rock. Thanks so much!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehee. wait until you get the next pkg!! ;) i'm glad you liked it ! :D

-your secret pal

10:14 PM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Mmm... now you have me counting down until November! :-)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home