Monday, January 16, 2006

Hatty goodness!

Check out the awesome hat I received on Thursday from my partner for the hat swap at Crochetville! I think it was made using this pattern. Pretty cool, eh?



I have lots of yarn and crochet and book nonsense to blog about, but I am tired (had a flight that left CT at 6:00 a.m. – that is early people!) so it will all have to wait for another time. Until then, you can all wonder why I look so dorky in the pictures. My leading theory? Mmm…. It’s my husband’s fault?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

I think the hat looks adorable! cool looking pattern.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool hat, and the pics are cute...hehe.

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look sweet as can be! The hat looks nice and cozy! :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Melissa H. said...

My kids are asking for the same hat now. The nice thing is the pattern is very well written and easy to follow. It's also a very quick pattern.

Cute pics, Jenn! :)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home