Thursday, January 05, 2006

Meme

As my crocheting content is still a bit light (i.e., non-existent!) here is a little Meme I saw on Sara’s blog instead. Enjoy!

The "Seven" Meme
A. Seven things to do before I die
1. Own a house
2. Pay off all consumer debt (ok, so I hope that 1 and 2 happen much, much sooner than before I die!)
3. Publish a piece of fiction
4. Write a piece of fiction!
5. Travel to a place that alters how I live, think, or view the world (i.e., NOT a beach trip or a Western European “Almost America” trip)
6. Finish becoming a vegetarian (I’m about 75% there!)
7. Be happy with how I look

B. Seven things I cannot do
1. Whistle
2. Sing
3. Tolerate close-minded people (does that make me close-minded?)
4. Speak a language besides English
5. Roll my tongue
6. Go underwater without plugging my nose
7. Understand hunting

C. Seven things that attract me to ...
1. My husband: He always makes me laugh
2. The Simpsons: They always make me laugh
3. Peanut butter: It tastes as good as it smells
4. Autumn: It just plain smells good!
5. Crocheting: Creating something from nothing
6. A good book: Losing yourself for a bit is a good thing
7. Michigan: Home is where the family lives.

D. Seven things I say most often
1. Meph. (General feeling of malaise, disgust, or indifference)
2. D’oh!
3. Yes, I have two last names. It’s called hyphenation. Many women in this day and age chose to do so when they get married. Please don’t call me Mrs. [insert hubby’s last name].
4. It’s your turn to drive.
5. Please.
6. Thank you (What can I say? I’m polite.)
7. Apostrophes are not optional.

E. Seven books (or series or genres or topics) that I love
1. Possession by A.S. Byatt
2. Ahab’s Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund
3. Harry Potter (of course)
4. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
5. Madeline L’Engle’s books featuring the Austin family
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. The Beekeeper’s Apprentice by Laurie R. King

F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
1. Clue
2. Braveheart
3. Labyrinth (Come on! David Bowie as the Goblin King! You can’t pass up on that!)
4. A Hard Day’s Night (Mmm.... young Sir Paul...)
5. Spinal Tap
6. The original Star Wars trilogy
7. MST3K (any and all of them)

G. Seven people I want to join in, too.
I am copping out on this, and just saying: if you wanna do it, do it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun lists! Thanks for sharing!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home