Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pardon the mess...

... the blog is under construction! I have been twiddling around with blogskins for the past few days and finally decided that I liked this one. Of course, I intended to replace the "My Life" and "My Harvest" titles with appropriate crochet-related titles. Unfortunately, after about two zillion hours spent tweaking the html to get everything else to work (those comments were a bugger, let me tell you!) I realized that the titles were actually a part of the flower picture. D'oh! And since I do not have a decent photo-editing program... they will be staying there for a bit! So, please let me know of any bugginess you may run across. I'm practically cross-eyed from rechecking html so there could be glaringly obvious mistakes that would slip right by me.

Also, I have signed up for my first TWO Crochetville swaps! Hurray! I will be doing the Granny Square and Winter Hats swaps. I am so excited! Escpecially as I have never actually made a granny square! (Gasp!) It will be a good learning experience.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo! Granny squares are my favorite! You'll love them!

2:02 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Ooops! I was used to your old blog layout...

You'll enjoy and love the exchanges at C'ville!!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

I like it - my only thoughts are that the multiple scroll bars wig me out. But that's okay, I'll deal with it, LOL.

10:11 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

So much to do on your blog now!
I love to swap (but I'm not in either of those this time. I choose the Winter Wool swap. I'm way to picky about what goes on my head;)
Squares are FUN!
~ DAWN

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home