Thursday, November 24, 2005

Updates soon!

I have been a bad (read: busy) blogger this week! Work was crazy on Monday and Tuesday, and then I spent Wednesday and today doing Turkey Day things. But I just wanted to say I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving, spent it with their loved ones, and exercised more self control than I did and did not gorge themselves at dinner! :-)

I have been doing some good crochet this week, so I will post pics and all that good stuff soon. Now, off to bed for me...

2 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I was very good and didn't over do it. Can't wait to see the new stuff.
~ DAWN

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful day, too!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home