Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm Baaaaccccckkkkk.....

Whew! The conference in Philly is done. Hurray. It was tiring and very busy and I hardly got to see the city at all (gripe, gripe) but I did eat at some fab restaurants (Twenty 21 and The Astral Plane) and do a little bar-hopping with co-workers, so it wasn't all bad. :-) Plus, I got this:

In case you can't tell, it is a squishy kidney. Apparently if I squeeze this, my stress will disappear... or I'll get weirded out at the thought of squeezing a kidney! Nephrologists are odd folks.

When I returned to AA today, I had a lovely surprise waiting for me! I was RAOK-ed (again! I feel so lucky! And I am trying to spread the love... I am sending another of my own RAOKs out tomorrow) and am now the proud owner of this adorable cat and two homemade stitch markers (hanging off the cat's tail). The cat has been installed in my library and I will be using the markers on my new bag. Thanks to whoever sent them to me!

So, I am glad to be home and back to crocheting. I haven't been able to do any work since last Tuesday! And to ziggedy (in my comments) I haven't been able to start the socks yet; I have been too busy with gifting. Please let me know how yours turn out!

Well, I have a ton of catching up/blog stalking to do.... so I am off!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kitty! Lucky you! Welcome back from you trip. I've heard of people 'having hold of a heart', but a kidney? Hmmm... Glad you had a good time. :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Donna's Crochet Designs said...

Glad you're back. I love the kitty, but couldn't tell much about the markers. You were so lucky to get them!
I just wanted to let you know that I now have an ebay store instead of my amazon shop. You were so kind to visit, so I just wanted to let you know.
Thanks!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home