Monday, October 17, 2005

I have been RAOK-ed!

By the wonderful vigilant20 at Crochetville. This wonderful, talented, SUPER lady made me the superb button for my blog that now lives on my sidebar. Isn't it wonderful? She worked in images of books and yarn, since those are the two things I talk the most about on my site. HURRAY! Can you tell that I am excited? It was so unexpected (which I guess is the purpose of RAOKs, but still, you just don't expect it!) and made my weekend. I couldn't wait to see what my button would look like... and am still grinning over it!

Thanks again, Lynn. You rock!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Love the new button! One of these days I will put buttons back up on my page and will be sure to grab yours!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool button! I'll snag it when it's safe for me to link you :D
-your secret pal

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I'm glad ya like it. Although I didn't even put it up yet...my bad. I'm gonna add it to the buttons on my blogroll now :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Okay, I love ChocoCat so you rock!
Congrats on the button, really cool.
~ DAWN

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home