Monday, October 17, 2005

MEMEME

I saw this on Kimberly's blog and thought it was cute, and had to try it myself. So, you google your name plus "needs" (i.e., "Jane needs") and see what you come up with. Here are mine, with my responses:

Jennifer needs a cold shower *** I like hot showers better.***

Jennifer needs a tutor who can help a client with their Probability Exam in the Somerville area.***Probably, true, since I don’t even know what a probability exam is!***

Jennifer needs to be in a mental health facility right now ***How did they know?***

Jennifer needs to better understand Trump's business ***He has more to his business than saying, “You’re Fired!”?***

Jennifer needs a smack daddy ***Jennifer will smack back!***

Jennifer needs to know your new address to re-subscribe you ***To what? The adventures of my life? I didn’t know it was serialized.***

Jennifer needs to say away from Hope ***But Hope is so nice!***

Jennifer needs to stay away from these types of ballads.***Are you saying there is something wrong with cheesy 80s love songs?***

Jennifer needs copies of the Constitution and By-Laws ***Though it wouldn’t do me any good.***

Jennifer needs space ***Don’t we all?***

Jennifer needs to check her Palm Pilot to tell you what she’s doing from day today. *** I am too low tech for a Palm Pilot. How about I check my sticky notes on my computer monitor?***

Jennifer needs to keep on improving ***As if I am not perfection already!***

Fun, fun! And not nearly as dirty as I was expecting!

Tomorrow: The fab 70s-era crocheting books I got from my mom. And YARN YARN YARN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Nice list! Mine were not that dirty either.....well some were a bit borderline! *grin*

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home