Tuesday, November 29, 2005

First Sit-n-Stitch

When: Tonight, at 7:30 p.m.
Where: The Espresso Royale at 2603 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI
Who: Myself, and four other brave souls, willing to meet complete strangers all in the name of crochet.
Why: The addiction. Need I say more?

All are welcome, of course. (This is mostly aimed at Jessi and Natalie, who are Michiganders, but not local!) Hopefully it will be a rousing success and I will have tales of yarn and crochet and glory to share tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your first meeting! Should be fun!

2:16 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Oh, I am so envious of you and your meeting tonite. I hope you all have a great time(what am I saying, of course you will). And good luck to your husband as well. Interviewing is a pain in the butt.
~ DAWN

4:27 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Hooray! Good luck with your meeting, and I can't wait to hear how it went.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home