Monday, December 05, 2005

Blurriness and secrets revealed!

Yes, there is a reason for the very blurry self-portrait below. (Besides vanity... which we can rule out based on the quality of the pic!) Yes, I got my reveal package from the wonderful Amanda... which included the scarf wrapped 'round my neck. Isn't it beautiful?? (It really is blurry, I hope the photo does it justice!) It has lovely autumn-y colors and just a splash of sparkle. I love it!

Amanda also sent me these:


I can't wait to use them! She really has been a great pal; everybody should stop by her blog and give her a huge thanks and hi from me! Plus, she is an awesome knitter... I was marveling at the sheer quantity of WIPs she has! In other SP news, I heard from Alyx, my spoil-ee, that she received her package and loved it. Yeah! Everybody in Alyx's world is sick, so I hope they all recover soon.

Sit-n-Stitch #2
Has been set up for Dec. 13th, 7:30 pm at the Espresso Royale on Plymouth Road, in Ann Arbor. I am soooo looking forward to it. And if you are in the AA area that night, please stop in! We'd love to have you!
I will probably still be working on the "mohair monster", as I have affectionately dubbed it. It is a pattern from the Vogue Knitting: Crocheted Scarves that Amanda gifted me several months ago. I bought the yarn awhile ago, and then wussed out because that stuff is tough to work with! But, I took the plunge with it this weekend, and am slowly making progress. I do hope it won't take me another week to finish!
My Christmas Tree
Just cause I feel like sharing some spirit or something....


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of you and picture of Christmas tree and a bunch of text! Love it!

BLM

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture! Lovely scarf and beautiful hooks! Your tree looks very nice too. It's nice to put a face with a screen name. :) I took my pic (to the right) in my bathroom too--it had the big mirror and the best lighting!

2:07 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Looks like you had a great pal, too. Love the scarf and those hooks! hey, nice looking tree there.
~ DAWN

4:26 PM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Hey Sue,

I know, isn't it wacky that you want to put a face with a name? I had seen pics of nealy all of my blogging buddies and really appreciated knowing what they looked like. And since I wanted a pic of me wearing the scarf, I thought it was a perfect opportunity! Unfortunately, my hubby wasn't home to take it and I am not much of a self-photographer... oh well!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pic is great! It's a very good candid shot!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home