Thursday, December 08, 2005

Quiz of the week

It has been awhile since I posted my Princess quiz (ok, maybe a week or so. I like quizzes, ok!) and when I saw this one at Kathy's site, I just had to know what level of Dante's hell I would be in...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's" Inferno Test

I find it interesting that my two highest scores are for a "virtuous non-believer" and a "heretic"!! So, I'm a good person, but still will be sitting in the 6th circle... I wonder who else would be there with me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Well, it looks like you'll have the Furies as compainions for eternity. I'm guessing you won't be asking for hair care tips from them.

Cheers!

12:25 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

This quiz may tell me things I don't want to know...

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! You've been doing some living, girl!!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home