Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Peep show

First off. The picture is terrible, I know. My camera has been just incapable of taking a decent photo lately. They all end up blurry and out of focus and I think the tax refund may go to buying a new camera! :-)

Anywho, the pic is “The Peep Dishcloth” named in honor of Easter’s sugary little treats. Are those colors not classic Peep colors? The pattern is called Basketweave from this booklet, that I have had for years. I wanted to knit something that would give me a bit of instant gratification, because let me tell you, I am so bored with my Under the Hoodie sleeves right now. A bright and easy dishcloth seemed like the perfect solution, and it was. I really like it.

While knitting the Peep, I watched Escaflowne, another anime that came pretty highly recommended. Both my hubby and I hated it. There is also a series with the same name, which looks like it might be better and we were wondering if we should have watched that instead. In fact, I put in on my Netflix queue to give it a try. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be better than the movie!

1 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

I know what you mean about the sleeves! The last steps of garment projects are boring. But stay there! Come on! ;-)

I like your block very much, and the color combination is... Peep! Very cheerful.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home