Thursday, December 13, 2007

SSSKP

The SSSKP (see last post for the oh-so-hard-to-deduce-meaning) is progressing. Slowly. I have 40 inches. I am hopeful that I can get up to 48 this weekend. But that will have to be it, since there needs to be time for blocking, drying, and possible tassle-ing (all while no hubby is around, of course). A 4-foot-long scarf is less than ideal. Hubby is over 6 feet tall.... the last scarf I made him (way back here) was over 8-feet-long!

Clearly, I was crazy back then.

1 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I am trying to finish up a scarf for my sister that I started in October. It is the Wavy scarf from Knitty. Love it buy, dang! How much longer can I take it. Solidarity, sister. . . we can do it.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home