Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fork? Check. This baby is done!

Whew! The SSSKP was finished, blocked, and wrapped well before Christmas. Horray for me! (Though it was a near thing there.) Here it is now, keeping a bottle of Michigan white wine cozy:


The yarn is so dark that you really can't see the cables clearly, which is a shame because they rock. On both sides. (Surf over to the Palindrome pattern and make this. Loved it.)

So, how was your holiday? Mine was busy with a capital B. My hubby's family lives in South Carolina, so we drove down and stayed a week. Or, I should say, we stayed 5 days and drove the other 2 days. Oh well. It was worth it, because we got to hang out with our nephew-puppy:

Isn't he adorable? He spent Christmas morning chewing all the paper to shreds. We had more fun with him then opening the gifts! Ok, not true, but pretty close. :-) We also did a Christmas light walk at the Columbia zoo one night:


It was impressive, though a little weird to be wandering around being festive in 50 degree weather. Luckily when we got back to Michigan, we promptly had 14 inches of snow dumped on us. I should take a photo; it is lovely.

Anywho-off to surf on Ravelry. I joined a Magic Yarn swap on the Knitters for Neil forum so I had best start thinking of clever ideas for my swap partner!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf is gorgeous! Love the color - great job!

9:57 AM  
Blogger LG said...

I love the scarf too! And the puppy! Happy New Year!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home