Monday, January 21, 2008

Five Things

1. I have decided I am going to stop apologizing that I don't post often. I am apparently on a "once every few weeks" schedule right now. I don't want to fill my blog with junk just to say I posted, so I'll be sticking to that schedule for the time being. (But please check in and I am so sorry... oops! I apologized!)

2. I have finally joined the 21st century and bought my first iPod. I am in love with it. I asked my hubby if I could annul our marriage so I could be with the iPod. He was offended until he played with it, too. Now he is leaning towards the annulment. :-) Seriously, I don't know why it took me so long to get on the trolley for this one. It's not like I am a technophobe or something. The first song I bought was this one by Marcy Playground and the first CD I uploaded was this one by The Killers. Bliss. :-)

3. My book club read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. It is a little preachy (which you sorta expect from anybody writing about something they truly believe in), but really opened my eyes up to a ton of issues surrounding food. I made the hubby read it, as well, and we have both resolved to try and buy more locally (Ann Arbor has an excellent Farmer's Market, so this shouldn't be too hard) and organic when we can.

4. I haven't picked up my needles since Christmas. I think I am on a much needed break from all that stealth knitting.

5. I'll try and not post a list next time. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

About 1: Exactly the same happens to me!
About 2: I`m saving the money for it! I want an Ipod too!!!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home